domingo, fevereiro 27, 2005

my bag

the clock is a ditator
ruling this life without sense,
I don't want to live under this guidance,
what's this non-stoping rolling stone?!
but what can I do?
realize this classical question,
I'm not settled to this life!
however, this is my life,
therefore I must live it!
maybe I'm unwise, who knows?
I just know that I'm unsettled, I won't let the clock bring me down...
the past is on my bag,and the forthcoming is ahead me,
just about being catched up,
why am I blaming, teasing the world?
the clock keeps going on, it won't slow down...
and I'm not sure if I want it to freeze...
I've just packed my bag,
my way isn't free, it is slippable
but I'm used to get the wrong answers...
and the wrong way has always been there.

(I'm always feeling this way...I just can't understand life...)