domingo, março 06, 2005

Life as I know it

Life cannot be measured,
Just like a star can never be caught,
Life is not suposed to be measured,
Because the universe's end is far away from everywhere;

Life has a single purpose,
Just like a plain deserves to fly,
Or a boat to cross the horizon,
Life is to make u live it up;

Life is not mathematic,
Just like a soul is not cientificly straight,
Life is adding and spreading,
But the results r so different one-by-one;

Why am I writing about life?
Why do I need to think about life?
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth,
I must try to answer those questions that my life puts me trough.

I'm wasting my time,
Just because there's not a definition for life!

(I'll try not to write about this subject anymore..)

3 Comments:

At segunda-feira, setembro 05, 2005 4:41:00 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said...

ola!! estive a rever os teus escritos e elegi os meus preferidos..dos quais faz parte este :p sem dúvida não há um peso nem uma medida para a vida tudo é inconstante e indefinido essa e parte da magia da vida afinal...nunca a vamos compreender mas e inevitável pensar sobre ela...há uma frase neste "escrito" como lhe chamas que me intrigou..."life has a single purpose"...depois diz-m qq coisa sobre isso...

bjinhos***

 
At segunda-feira, setembro 05, 2005 4:53:00 da tarde, Blogger Th3_Sc13nt1st said...

a resposta ta no pp poema "life is to make u live it up"..ms tb pods prokurar a resposta em ti mma,axar a razao d ser d viveres..poxo acrscntar ixtu: "life is to live,and not to believe,u must believe me!"

 
At terça-feira, fevereiro 09, 2010 2:38:00 da manhã, Blogger Marcos said...

em 2005 escrevias como uma pita...

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home